Today I listened to no podcasts because I couldn’t be bothered and I had other things to do.
I’m not sure what I want to learn about today so I am going to open my facebook account and scroll down my feed till I find some business or marketing coach advertisement. I know it will be there.
Webprofits for the win after only 60 seconds of scrolling.
I have opened their website and gone straight to their blog. The one I have chosen is about facebook ads from Singapore companies. Not sure how relevant this will be…
- test all your ads on mobile as the text sizes can be reduced there.
- retargeting. Meh not applicable to my business.
- replicate for different audiences. Going a bit far for me I think.
- emotive ads work.
- be entertaining.
- use the call to action button.
- create a quiz rather than a question. This may be helpful as a number of services can’t be advertised on facebook.
- contrast catches the eye.
- don’t hide things as you are paying for all traffic. Be specific about who you want.
- use ads to get reviews. Yeah no fucking way. That is opening a whole heap of trouble.
- invest in high quality photos and video of your product.
- downloadable resources.
- tell a story.
- how are you helping people.
- put a timeframe to a process e.g. how long to request a quote
Well I was pretty bored by the time I got to number 15 but I’ll look into 7 and 11.